The nominee must:
- Be a current member of the NZGFA, either as an individual or through a company or organisation.
- Be either an individual or an organisation who has made an outstanding contribution to the Association and/or the ground spreading industry in general.
- Be a positive supporter of the Association.
- Have made an outstanding contribution (or contributions) within the last 24 – 36 months, working back from February 2020.
- Be able to demonstrate that their contribution has helped ground spreaders and/or the industry in general, in one or more of the following areas – business, economic, environmental or social.
- Be able to demonstrate a willingness to impart knowledge to others within the ground spread industry.
- Be a current Spreadmark member who advocates for and promotes the Spreadmark scheme.
- Understand that this award differs from the Life Membership Award in that it focuses on current achievement, rather than retrospective recognition.
- Meet the above criteria and agree with, and adhere to, the NZGFA Awards Terms and Conditions.
Proudly Sponsored by Ballance Agri-Nutrients
Ballance is a New Zealand farmer-owned co-operative that helps its customers to farm more productively, proﬁtably and sustainably. From its core business of fertiliser manufacturing, supply, sales and advice, Ballance has grown to offer farmers a full range of science-backed nutrient products and services. This enables us to help farmers achieve soil and animal nutrition and productivity with a minimal environmental footprint. Ballance’s agri-nutrient advice is complemented by award-winning web-based farm systems software. With strong emphasis on quality and professionalism, Ballance is proud to be the sponsor of the prestigious NZGFA President’s Award.