The nominee must:
- Be currently involved or working in the ground spreading industry.
- Be a current member of the NZGFA, either as an individual or through a company or organisation.
- Be aged under 35 years at the time of application.
- Describe their passion for, and commitment to, the ground spreading industry.
- Describe their achievements so far, as relating to the ground spreading industry.
- Describe any vision they have for the ground spreading industry.
- If applicable, describe and evidence any leadership roles they have held in the industry.
- Describe any other actions or activities they have undertaken (over the specified time) which have also made a positive contribution to the ground spread industry.
- Meet the above criteria and agree with, and adhere to, the NZGFA Awards Terms and Conditions.
Proudly Sponsored by Ravensdown
Ravensdown is a fertiliser co-operative. We manufacture and import quality agri-products for our shareholders. Ravensdown’s mission is to enable smarter farming for a better New Zealand. We are proud to support the NZGFA Young Achiever’s Award. This award fits with Ravensdown’s philosophy of recognising the achievements of young people within agriculture. We already offer agri-scholarships and are delighted to grow our support of youth in agriculture by sponsoring this new award. We believe that by rewarding excellence in this way, we can help ensure that the ground spreading industry continues to attract young talent.