The nominee must:
- Be currently involved or working in the ground spreading industry.
- Be able to demonstrate their commitment to the exploration of technology and innovation in the ground spreading industry.
- Have made a significant technical and innovative contribution to the ground spreading industry within the past 24 – 36 months (working back from February 2021).
- Be able to describe how this technical and innovative contribution has successfully solved, or is intended to solve, an industry issue/problem.
- Be able to describe how their contribution has or could benefit individual ground spreaders, a specific ground spreading business and/or the ground spreading business in general.
- If applicable, supply supporting evidence about the technical and innovative contribution – e.g. images, reviews, published/unpublished technical data, trial results, feedback.
- Meet the above criteria and agree with, and adhere to, the NZGFA Awards Terms and Conditions.
Proudly Sponsored by
We see the sponsorship of the NZGFA Innovation Award as an extension of our own passion for applying technology, initiative and creative thinking to solving industry problems.