The nominee must:
- Be currently involved or working in the ground spreading industry.
- Be able to demonstrate their commitment to the exploration of technology and innovation in the ground spreading industry.
- Have made a significant technical and innovative contribution to the ground spreading industry within the past 24 – 36 months (working back from February 2020).
- Be able to describe how this technical and innovative contribution has successfully solved, or is intended to solve, an industry issue/problem.
- Be able to describe how their contribution has or could benefit individual ground spreaders, a specific ground spreading business and/or the ground spreading business in general.
- If applicable, supply supporting evidence about the technical and innovative contribution – e.g. images, reviews, published/unpublished technical data, trial results, feedback.
- Meet the above criteria and agree with, and adhere to, the NZGFA Awards Terms and Conditions.
Proudly Sponsored by Trucks & Trailers
Trucks & Trailers is a 30 year strong New Zealand owned business and the authorised sales, service, and parts dealer group for Mercedes-Benz Trucks, Vans, X-Class ute, and Freightliner Trucks in the North Island. We don't just sell vehicles, we provide a customised solution to suit our clients’ needs. This puts our design team at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. Our skilled mechanics are adept at installing the latest in-cab systems and can modify vehicles to suit the most complex designs. Trucks & Trailers prides itself on delivering exceptional products, after-sales service, and customer experience. We see the sponsorship of the NZGFA Innovation Award as an extension of our own passion for applying technology, initiative and creative thinking to solving industry problems.