The nominee must:
- Be currently involved or working in the ground spreading industry.
- Be able to demonstrate their commitment to health and safety in the industry.
- Have made a significant health and safety related contribution, or contributions, to the ground spreading industry, within the past 24 – 36 months (working back from February 2020).
- Demonstrate how this health and safety contribution has benefited and improved the health & safety outcomes for individual ground spreaders, a specific ground spreading business and/or the ground spreading business in general.
- If applicable, supply supporting evidence of their contribution – e.g. images, reviews, published/unpublished technical data, trial results, feedback.
- Meet the above criteria and agree with, and adhere to, the NZGFA Awards Terms and Conditions.
Proudly Sponsored by Graymont
Graymont is an emerging global leader in the supply of lime and limestone products. The company, which stretches back more than 65 years, is family owned and serves major markets throughout the world. Striving to be a world-class company necessitates achieving an outstanding level of performance in the crucial area of health and safety. We are continuing to develop and implement organisation-wide safety standards. These emphasise employee involvement through safety committees, internal safety audits, training and certification, as well as strict adherence to safe work habits. Sponsorship of the NZGFA Health & Safety Award aligns well with our commitment to continuous improvement to health and safety – and our ultimate goal of achieving zero injuries and zero incidents.