About the NZGFA Awards
In 2019 the NZGFA introduced four awards to its annual conference programme. The awards seek to recognise and commend individuals or associate organisations who have made a significant and positive contribution to the ground spreading industry. They also serve to reflect the level of professionalism, responsibility and innovation that exists across the ground spreading profession, and within the Association.
Nominations for the 2021 Awards are now open. Nomination forms can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the terms & conditions and refer to the criteria for each award, by clicking on the award links.
- Nominations for each award officially open on Monday 1 March 2021. Nominations can be made by any individual, company or organisation involved in or associated with the ground spreading industry.
- The submission of nominations will be via the nomination form. This is available online (see the button above) and as a hard copy in the Autumn 2021 issue of Groundspread magazine.
- The nominator and the nominees must both read and understand the relevant award criteria and the terms and conditions before submitting the application form.before completing the application form.
- It is recommended that the nominator and the nominee complete the application form together.
- Nominations will close on Wednesday 12 May 2021, to allow for nominations to be submitted and for the judging panel to consider the applications, confer and decide on three finalists (including one winner) for each category.
- Finalists will be announced in June 2021. All finalists will be contacted and advised of their status.
- All finalists will be recognised via various media channels and the winner of each award will be announced in June 2021 at the annual conference.