About the NZGFA Awards
In 2019 the NZGFA introduced four awards to its annual conference programme. The awards seek to recognise and commend individuals or associate organisations who have made a significant and positive contribution to the ground spreading industry. They also serve to reflect the level of professionalism, responsibility and innovation that exists across the ground spreading profession, and within the Association.
Nominations for the 2020 Awards are now open. In light of the disruption caused by COVID-19 we have extended the deadline to Monday 1st June 2020. Nomination forms can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the terms & conditions and refer to the criteria for each award, by clicking on the award links.
- Nominations for each award officially open on Friday 14th February 2020. Nominations can be made by any individual, company or organisation involved in or associated with the ground spreading industry.
- The submission of nominations will be via the nomination form. This is available online (see the button above) and as a hard copy in the February 2020 issue of Groundspread magazine.
- The nominator and the nominees must both read and understand the relevant award criteria and the terms and conditions before submitting the application form.before completing the application form.
- It is recommended that the nominator and the nominee complete the application form together.
- Nominations will now close on Monday 1st June 2020, allowing extra time for nominations to be submitted and for the judging panel to consider the applications, confer and decide on three finalists (including one winner) for each category.
- Finalists will be announced in mid-June 2020. All finalists will be contacted and advised of their status.
- All finalists will be recognised via various media channels and the winner of each award will be announced in July 2020. Details for this announcement are currently being discussed.