- Either be a current member of the NZGFA, or an individual or organisation who has made an outstanding contribution to the Association and/or the ground spreading industry.
- Be a positive supporter of the NZGFA.
- Have made an outstanding contribution (or contributions) within the last 24 months, working back from February 2019.
- Be able to demonstrate that their contribution has benefitted ground spreaders in one or more of the following areas – business, economic, environmental or social.
- Be able to demonstrate a willingness to educate and train individual ground spread industry members.
- Be a current Spreadmark member who advocates and promotes the Spreadmark scheme.
- Be able to demonstrate that they are open to sharing their business practices with others in the industry.
- Understand that this award differs from the Life Membership Award in that it focuses on current achievement, rather than retrospective recognition.
- Meet the above criteria and agree with, and adhere to, the NZGFA Awards Terms and Conditions.
Proudly Sponsored by Ballance Agri-Nutrients
Ballance is a New Zealand farmer-owned co-operative that helps its customers to farm more productively, proﬁtably and sustainably. From its core business of fertiliser manufacturing, supply, sales and advice, Ballance has grown to offer farmers a full range of science-backed nutrient products and services. This enables us to help farmers achieve soil and animal nutrition and productivity with a minimal environmental footprint. Ballance’s agri-nutrient advice is complemented by award-winning web-based farm systems software. With strong emphasis on quality and professionalism, Ballance is proud to be the sponsor of the prestigious NZGFA President’s Award.