- Be involved in the ground spreading industry, either as an NZGFA member or an individual, or organisation, with a strong connection to the Association and/or the industry.
- Be aged under 30 years at the time of application.
- Describe their passion and aptitude for, and commitment to, the ground spread industry.
- Demonstrate that they consistently set high standards and goals.
- Describe how they inspire and motivate others through actions and behaviour.
- Specify the length of time they have been working in the ground spread industry.
- Demonstrate, by providing examples, how their work has contributed to the improvement of the ground spread industry. For example, this could be in terms of safety/wellbeing/growth/efficiency/effectiveness – or another specified area of the industry.
- Describe any other actions or activities over that time which have also made a positive contribution to the ground spread industry.
- Meet the above criteria and agree with, and adhere to, the NZGFA Awards Terms and Conditions.
Proudly Sponsored by Ravensdown
Ravensdown is a fertiliser co-operative. We manufacture and import quality agri-products for our shareholders. Ravensdown’s mission is to enable smarter farming for a better New Zealand. We are proud to support the NZGFA Young Achiever’s Award. This award fits with Ravensdown’s philosophy of recognising the achievements of young people within agriculture. We already offer agri-scholarships and are delighted to grow our support of youth in agriculture by sponsoring this new award. We believe that by rewarding excellence in this way, we can help ensure that the ground spreading industry continues to attract young talent.