- Be involved in the ground spreading industry, either as an NZGFA member or an individual, or organisation, with a strong connection to the Association and/or the industry.
- Demonstrate their commitment to the exploration of technology and innovation.
- Have made a significant technical and innovative contribution to the ground spreading industry, within the past 24 months (working back from February 2019).
- Demonstrate that this technical and innovative contribution has solved an industry issue/problem.
- Be able to fully describe the industry issue/problem.
- Be able to fully describe how the technical and innovative solution has been successfully applied.
- Describe the benefits of this technical and innovative solution over other similar solutions - where other products exist.
- Supply supporting evidence of any claims made – e.g. published/unpublished technical data, trials results, customer feedback.
- Be prepared to demonstrate their product/innovation at conference – if requested.
- Meet the above criteria and agree with, and adhere to, the NZGFA Awards Terms and Conditions.
Proudly Sponsored by Trucks & Trailers
Trucks & Trailers is a 30 year strong New Zealand owned business and the authorised sales, service, and parts dealer group for Mercedes-Benz Trucks, Vans, X-Class ute, and Freightliner Trucks in the North Island. We don't just sell vehicles, we provide a customised solution to suit our clients’ needs. This puts our design team at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. Our skilled mechanics are adept at installing the latest in-cab systems and can modify vehicles to suit the most complex designs. Trucks & Trailers prides itself on delivering exceptional products, after-sales service, and customer experience. We see the sponsorship of the NZGFA Innovation Award as an extension of our own passion for applying technology, initiative and creative thinking to solving industry problems.