- Be involved in the ground spreading industry, either as an NZGFA member or an individual, or organisation, with a strong connection to the Association and/or the industry.
- Be able to demonstrate their commitment to health and safety.
- Have made a significant health and safety related contribution to the ground spreading industry, within the past 24 months (working back from February 2019).
- Demonstrate that this health and safety contribution has either solved an industry issue or problem, or improved an existing process or situation.
- Be able to fully describe how their health and safety contribution has been beneficial to the industry.
- Supply supporting evidence of any claims made – e.g. published/unpublished technical data, trials results, customer feedback.
- Be prepared to demonstrate their product/innovation at conference – if requested.
- Meet the above criteria and agree with, and adhere to, the NZGFA Awards Terms and Conditions.
Proudly Sponsored by Graymont
Graymont is an emerging global leader in the supply of lime and limestone products. The company, which stretches back more than 65 years, is family owned and serves major markets throughout the world. Striving to be a world-class company necessitates achieving an outstanding level of performance in the crucial area of health and safety. We are continuing to develop and implement organisation-wide safety standards. These emphasise employee involvement through safety committees, internal safety audits, training and certification, as well as strict adherence to safe work habits. Sponsorship of the NZGFA Health & Safety Award aligns well with our commitment to continuous improvement to health and safety – and our ultimate goal of achieving zero injuries and zero incidents.