To become Spreadmark accredited you must have in place:
- spreading machinery with testing performance data as prescribed by Spreadmark;
- drivers trained to an acceptable standard; and
- a simple but documented management system showing how the outcomes will be met.
You must also agree that upon being granted Spreadmark accreditation your company will:
- will abide by the Spreadmark Codes of Conduct;
- will abide by such Rules, Protocols and Policies as are made by the Fertiliser Quality Council;
- will pay the annual Spreadmark promotion and administration levy;
- allow reasonable access to the appointed Spreadmark Auditor; and
- pay the auditor such audit fees as are due.
To apply to become Spreadmark accredited please download and complete the application form and return to
For more information on becoming Spreadmark accreditation please read the Spreadmark Code of Practice here