NZGFA encourages all spreaders to become Spreadmark accredited.
To become accredited you must have in place:
- spreading machinery with testing performance data as prescribed by Spreadmark;
- drivers trained to an acceptable standard; and
- a simple but documented management system showing how the outcomes will be met.
You must also agree that upon being granted Spreadmark accreditation your company will:
- will abide by the Spreadmark Codes of Conduct;
- will abide by such Rules, Protocols and Policies as are made by the Fertiliser Quality Council;
- will pay the annual Spreadmark promotion and administration levy;
- allow reasonable access to the appointed Spreadmark Auditor; and
- pay the auditor such audit fees as are due.